May 20, 2013

End of the School Year Pictures

Well, another school year has come and gone. I am not sure how time goes by so quickly but I can't believe summer is here! I am excited for my sweet John to be home with me again but am sad we are getting closer to him growing up...and moving out of the house. (a bit dramatic?)

As I was looking back to find pictures for Friday's post (which was about the end of the year gift I made), I realized I didn't post about our first day of school pictures! So, let's take a trip back in time and see what John looked like in September.

his sign was wrong and I still haven't photoshopped it yet! However, he is quite a handsome boy. :)

I also made up the favorites picture which is super cute. I am going to do this every year for all the boys. How cute will that be when they graduate high school to have these? I am envisioning pictures of them pouting or rolling their eyes when they are in high school and I am taking their picture outside before the first day of school. FUN!




In just a few short months, he has grown up so much! He also gained another brother. They are all just so sweet!


Please be a fan of lil Mop Top on facebook!! I link up to these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)