Jan 8, 2013

Grey & Blue Nursery FREEBIES!

Remember the super cute nursery that I whipped up for Thomas? Well, today I am sharing two sets of files for some DIY projects. Yay!

The first set is for the DIY number artwork.


Go HERE to download the jpgs of the numbers. I printed these at home on cardstock. Then after painting a piece of plywood grey, I glued the numbers to the board and then sealed the whole board with two coats of modpodge. This is a similar process to the Family Tree Subway Art that I made a while back so you can check that out for more detailed instructions.




Using the same steps in the Family Tree Subway Art, I made the "Believe There is Good in the World" sign.


 Here is the jpg if you would like to download it and make your own version!


If you use these for your own projects, I would love to see pictures! :)

Be sure to enter the contest to win a gift certficate to eDiaperCakes. See THIS post for the details. Contest ends Friday!

Please be a fan of lil Mop Top on facebook!! I link up to these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)