Nov 28, 2012

Deja Vu

It is Deja Vu over at the lil Mop Top house. Baby #3 is due in 5 weeks (anyone else panicking?) and one more thing added to my to-do list is the baby announcement.

I am in the same situation I was two and a half years ago: John and Matthew had super cute and unique announcements so what in the world do I do for the next one?!

As a reminder, here is what I have made:




and what Brad has made (which make me laugh but we didn't send those out!):




Can you tell Brad loves the movie 'Jaws'?

So, anyone have ideas of another unique baby announcement???

Please be a fan of lil Mop Top on facebook!! I link up to these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)