Aug 9, 2012

EASY Road Project

As I have been setting up the playroom, I noticed that John lined up a bunch of his cars on the top of the bookshelves. So, I pulled out some vinyl and cut some quick roads and stripes. He said he wanted a curvy road, so his wish was my command!



Are they perfect and professional looking? Not really. But it does the trick and is removable, so it works for me! John and Matthew use it often for their cars...and for building towers apparently.





Sidenote: How in the world have we acquired sooooo many cars/trucks/planes??? Is it just me, or do they multiply when I am not looking? This bucket is filled to the brim and we have tons more in the shelves!




Please be a fan of lil Mop Top on facebook!! I link up to these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)