Jun 25, 2012

4th of July Tot School resource

Today the boys will be starting their 4th of July tot school activities. I am so excited because we haven't done anything in months. (I am such a bad mom, right!?). Now that we are more settled we are ready to get our butts back in gear!

I will share exactly what we did later but I wanted to tell you where I have found the BEST ideas. Have you been to Oopsey Daisy? Love that site! She has 'Mommy School' packets (she is a former teacher) and they list out the cutest little activities to do with toddlers. I found the 'U is for USA' packet yesterday when I was planning and it was perfect!



So, go over to her Mommy School page where she is so kind to share her materials with us. And be sure to say 'hi' and 'thank you' while you are there!

Please be a fan of lil Mop Top on facebook!! I link up to these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)