Nov 1, 2011

Toddler Art Tuesday - magazine collage

Last week I did an impromptu craft with the boys. I took a Pottery Barn Kids catalog and used it to cut out pictures from their Halloween section. Then each boy got a sheet of colored paper and a cup of glue with a q-tip. John was able to mostly glue his pieces on his own (great practice in fine motor skills!) but I obviously had to help Matthew glue his pieces.



Matthew actually did really well with putting the paper glue side down on his paper...even though he kept trying to pull the pieces back off.




Here are the finished products:

Matthew's:


John's:


This was really easy and a great way to reuse all those catalogs that show up at your house! I am already saving the pages with Christmas pictures. :)

Please be a fan of lil Mop Top on facebook!! I link up to these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)