Jul 8, 2011

A Little Shout Out!

Last week I started 'For Me Friday' and as I could have guessed, I didn't make any crafts for little ol' me this week. I did have a couple things in mind but just didn't get around to actually making them. It is the thought that counts, right?!

So, instead, I am giving a little shout out to what I can only assume is the only male reader here at lil Mop Top that isn't my hubby. and not my dad but I think he may have given up on this blog a long time ago. I always knew he was a smart man!


note the lone male reader is not the one hiding his face. so brave!

Kenny- thanks for taking the time to read (AKA stalk) my blog. I feel very special while at the same time very nervous about having you read what I put up here. I guess it is different having you keep up with the blog than having strangers read my posts! I hope you are putting all the crafty ideas to good use (you are going to LOVE what I am doing with the coozies from Caitlin's wedding! haha!). And maybe you are using some of the tot school lessons with Snickers.

I link up to these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)