Jun 28, 2011

Toddler Art Tuesday

Last week we FINALLY got around to having an arts and craft activity for John and his cousin Bella. We even planned one that Baby Matthew (who isn't a baby anymore!) could do with us.

This was yet another messy project. Thankfully, we were at my sister's house. :) I took vanilla pudding and used food coloring to make different colored 'paint'. We taped wax paper to the table and let the kids finger paint with the pudding.



Of course they loved this, especially when they realized how yummy the paint tasted. Then they skipped the painting and went straight to eating!









Tomorrow is our arts and crafts playdate at my house. I will be sure to plan something not so messy. :)



I link up to these parties!

2 comments:

  1. LOL Now those are faces of babies having fun. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I found your blog! Thanks for your nice comment about the water gun targets on mine too :) I love your idea of using denim pieces to build a floor road! This pudding paint looks awesome too! I hope to keep in touch with you from now on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)