Jun 3, 2011

Five Years of Married Bliss!!

Today is my FIVE YEAR anniversary! Can you believe it?! It feels like just yesterday I was getting ready to marry my best friend...and was so nervous about the big day that I couldn't even eat at my own wedding. :)

Dear Brad,

Happy Anniversary, Poop Poop! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband, loving father to my children, and a hilarious best friend. I look around me every day and think about how happy I am and how lucky I am to have you in my life. I can count on you for anything and everything. You make me laugh every day, you take care of me, love me unconditionally, support me, listen to me, let me bother you when you are trying to sleep, and laugh at me when I am acting silly. I love being around you and I love spending time together with you and the boys as a sweet little family. The longer we are married, the more excited I am about what our future holds. (hey- that is a direct proportion! haha!) I love you more than anything, am so proud of you and your accomplishments, and look forward to the next 105 years together. (and I am looking forward to our anniversary trip too!!)

Love,
Jen







I link up to these parties!

3 comments:

  1. If I don’t tell you every day I’m certainly thinking it: I never imagined I would be so lucky to have a wife like you and sons like ours. You are a beautiful, amazing woman and a perfect mother to our handsom sons. The past five years have been the best five years of my life, filled with happiness and prosperity. I’m looking forward to the next five…and the five after that…and the five after that. I love you with all my heart!

    P.S. I could still live without you bothering me when Im trying to sleep...just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 5 years anniversary! You guys are too sweet. We made your fabric roads yesterday, the kids love them :-) Just have to put the painted lines down the middle. Thanks for the great idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to a sweet loving couple!!! Enjoy your day and your trip.

    xoxo
    Allison, Tyler & the girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)