Jun 17, 2011

Faces in Charleston

Brad and I took a little vacation last weekend to Charleston to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. Brad works for Southwest Airlines so we lucky to get free flights. Even though we only get stand-by passes, this is the one reason we get to take vacations every year! We also use a Hilton Honors credit card in which we gain points towards free hotel stays. So, we get free flights and 'free' hotel for our vacations. Again, these are the ONLY reasons we are lucky enough to travel each year!



Anywho, we usually go on a short trip around our anniversary since it is in June and when I was still teaching, I didn't have to worry about taking time off work. We decided on Charleston this year and we had a blast! We are also thankful that our parents watched the boys for us. Of course as soon as we left, both boys came down with colds and weren't probably the easiest to take care of. :(

Our first outting of the trip was to visit Ft. Sumter. Brad is a huge history buff so this was right up his alley. I took a picture of the door and thought 'Hey! This looks like a face!'. Aren't I just so high level with my thinking? :) So when I saw faces while we were out and about, I snapped a pic. As you can tell, I wasn't looking all that hard since I only have four pictures, but I thought I would share.









Doesn't the airplane just look like it is sticking its tongue out at us? :)

I link up to these parties!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! They make my day when I read them!...unless you are being mean, then they don't make my day. :)